Recumbent Exercise Bike Stationary Magnetic Indoor Cycling Bike with Arm Resistance Bands/Easy Adjustable Seat/LCD Monitor/Pulse Rate Monitoring for All Ages Cardio Workout at Home
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- 【Freely 8 Levels Magnetic Resistance Adjustable】The recumbent exercise bike with 8 levels adjustable magnetic resistance, which ensures exercisers have wide range of exercise intensity options. Stable exercise bike base provides you safe steady riding experience. Magnetic resistance mechanism makes riding more quiet. Don’t worry to bother your family and neighbors
- 【Ease Recumbent & Arm Resistance Band Design】Exercise bikes stationary recumbent design helps relieve knee and waist pressure. Arm resistance band allows you to target the exercise for your back, arm and shoulder, ensures exercisers train with a scientific and healthy indoor aerobic exercise, helps to deeply relax after workout. Recumbent exercise bike more suitable for the seniors, postoperative recovery patients, and obeses
- 【Clearly Digital Health LCD Monitor】Exercise bike LCD computer displays RPM,TIME, SPEED, HEART RATE, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED, ODOMETER. Exerciser could use the metrics to keep track of exercise progress. Handlebars with pulse sensors easy to grab and comfo to hold while you workout. You can easily to read the data from the pulse sensor to gauge your performance
- 【Adjustable Padded Seat】Thick and soft seat cushion and backrest apply extra comfort to this recumbent exercise bike and ensure correct posture during a long time workout and physical therapy. The front and rear positions of the seat can be adjusted through the adjustment rod to adapt to different heights of exercisers
- 【Easy to Move, Easy to Assemble】Indoor cycling bike with convenient transport wheels which makes it more easy to move.Solid construction can support a user weighing up to 242 lbs and ensure a long-term use with almost needs no maintenance. Easy to assemble
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.