Magnetic Air Rowing Machines for Home Use, 8-Level Quiet Magnetic & Air Dual Resistance Foldable Rower with LCD Monitor for Cardio Exercise Gyms Training Equipment
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- ✅【MAGNETIC & AIR ROWING MACHINE】: The rowing machine uses a combination of magnetic flywheel and fan blades, allowing you to fully experience the movement strength of different levels of resistance. The faster you row, the greater the resistance brought by the fan blades. Enjoy your daily workout and achieve your fitness goals without even having to leave your home! Max Weight Capacity: 250LBS
- ✅【SILENT MAGNETIC】: This powerful rower machine comes with magnetic tension offers silent resistance for a customizable and satisfying cardio workout, promises stable performance and durability, it can exercise more than 80% of the body's muscles, exercise arms, legs, waist, upper limbs, chest, back, hip muscles.
- ✅【ADJUSTABLE EIGHT LEVELS RESISTANCE】The Air and Magnetic resistance must be obtained by pulling the rope, and the Resistance corresponds uniformly to the tensile strength. 8-Level magnetic resistance and easy to operate, customizing your workout plan more accurate. You can choose the magnetic resistance that suits you by adjusting the knob, to experience a more smooth rowing exercise.
- ✅【LCD MONITOR & HANDLEBAR GRIP】The LCD Monitor shows the data of Calorie, Reps/min, Time, Count and Total Count, tracking your training data during workout, which makes your cardio exercises more interesting and challenging, a robust handlebar and padded seat to ensure your comfort through every pull.
- ✅【FOLDABLE & SPACE SAVING】When the rower not in use, you can save space by folding the rail. Dimension: 72.8 L x 19.7 W x 34.5 H.Folded dimension: 32.5 L x 19.7 W x 53 H. Simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage, no need for heavy lifting or muscle strain. With transportation wheels which make the moving more convenient and effortless.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.