Instant Tent 4-Person Camp Tent, Automatic Setup Pop Up Tent, Waterproof, Huge Side Screen Windows, Blue
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Tent Size: 290*214*140 cm / 114*84*55 inches
Tent Fabric: Durable 68D Polyester
Floor Material: Durable 125gsm P.E.
Tent Poles: Telescoping Steel
Water Resistance: PU 800mm
Pack Weight: 16.75 lbs
1. Instant Setup
The camp tent features a 10-second setup. The instant design of the pop up tent makes you set up the inner tent within 1 minute. 1 person can set it up without any difficulty.
2. Waterproof Tent
PU taping for both rainfly seam and inner tent seam, PE Tube floor with welded corners, which keep the inside of the instant tent dry during light rain.
3. Spacious Interior
Measures 9.5 x 7 feet with a 55-inch center height. The spacious interior has room for 1 queen airbed and other camping gear. For a more comfortable space, the pop up tent is recommended for 2 adults and 2 children.
4. Electrical Cord Port
You can connect the electrical cord easily, and the port of the instant camping tent can be fully closed when not in use. Includes tent stakes, carry bag, mud mat, gear pockets, and gear loft.
5. Upgraded Ventilation System
The mesh roof and ground vent of the instant camp tent guaranteed much better ventilation compared to normal tents, this also minimizes the water condensing inside the tent at night.
6. 2 Side Huge Mesh Windows & Double Doors Two Side mesh windows on the left and right of the pop up tent allow for air circulation. With double doors on both the front and back of the pop up tent, it’s easy to step out from either side and provide enough airflow.
Rainfly, Inside Storage Bag, Foot Mat, 9 Fixed Stakes, Carry Bag
Important Safety Precautions(Part)
● Select a level site clear of rocks, branches, and other hard or sharp objects, to install your pop up tent.
WARNING: KEEP CLEAR OF OVERHEAD POWER LINES.
WARNING: KEEP ALL FLAME AND HEAT SOURCES AWAY FROM THIS POP UP TENT FABRIC
● Do not set up your pop up tent under trees because of potential lightning strikes or falling tree limbs in inclement weather.
● For best results in windy conditions, position narrow end of tent into the wind.
● Do not bounce tent bag on its end to remove this pop up camping tent, as these actions may damage the frame.
● CAUTION: Avoid pinch points when opening and closing the pop up camp tent frame.
● Never store the pop up tent, even for a short period of time, without drying it. The pop up tent for camp should be taken down and placed in storage during windy conditions to avoid damage to the camp tent or personal injury.
● DO NOT use gas or flame sources under or near this pop up tent.
● This pop up tent is not intended to be used during heavy rain, wind, hail, snow or other inclement weather. Excess water build-up can cause the frame system to become unstable, and possibly collapse, causing injury.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.