Exercise Bike Stationary Bike Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike 44lbs Flywheel & Pulse Sensor/LCD Monitor/IPad Mount Exercise Bike w/Adjustable Handlebar for Home Cardio Workout
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- 🐝【44 LBS FLYWHEEL & BELT DRIVEN】 44lbs flywheel and heavy-duty steel frame give the exercise bike a rock-solid build and guarantee stability while cycling. The belt-driven mechanism of stationary bike provides a smoother and quieter ride than chain transport. No worry about disturbing others when you use stationary bike.A good choice of exercise bike for home gym.
- 🐝【ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE】The exercise bike equips a convenient resistance adjustable knob,with a simple twist,you can adjust the intensity of your stationary bike to fulfill different workout plans. Press the emergency stop to stop the flywheel of the exercise bike immediately for safety in case the wheel is rotating too fast.
- 🐝【LCD MONITOR & PAD MOUNT】The LCD monitor on the exercise bike displays your time, speed, distance, calories burned, heart rate, and scan, allows you to better monitor your exercise status and make timely adjustments.The Pad holder of stationary bike allows you to enjoy exercising and video at the same time, relax your mind.Please choose our exercise bike.
- 🐝【WHAT YOU GET】 You will get a durable exercise bike with a heavy flywheel. Max weight capacity of the stationary bike is up to 330 lbs.The exercise bike is equipped with transportation wheels, which allows you to move the exercise bike effortlessly. Simply tilt and roll out for use. The stationary bike contains a bottle holder, allowing the users to replenish water in time.
- 🐝【CUSTOMIZE AS YOU】The exercise bike can be customized according to your habits with a 2-ways(up/down) adjustable non-slip handlebar(adjustment range: 0~2.76 inches),4-ways padded seat (up/down/forward/backward). The updated seat of stationary bike is airy and softer with high-density padding. Moreover, the adjustable cage pedals on exercise bike protect you from a fast ride.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.