Electric Kettle Tea Maker, 1.7 L 2200 W, 120-Min Keep Warm, 5 Temperature Setting, Boil Dry Protection, Made of Food-Grade Stainless Steel and Heat-Resistant Glass, BPA Free
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Jug Capacity: 1.8 QT/1.7 L<br>
Voltage: AC 120V ~ 60Hz<br>
Material: High Borosilicate Glass<br>
Net Weight: 3.75 LBS<br>
Package Size: 16.5*7.6*10.6 Inch<br><br>
1. 2200W Quick Boil & Safety Protection<br>
It takes only 3-8 minutes for the electric tea kettle to boil the water, which spends less time waiting and more time living life. It is 130% more efficient than conventional kettles. Auto shut off and boil-dry protection of the electric tea kettle brings you a safer user experience. <br> <br>
2. 120 Mins Keep Warm & 10 Mins Memory Feature<br>
The 120 mins keep warm and 10 mins memory features of the electric tea kettle bring you more convenience.<br><br>
3. 5 Smart Temperature Presets<br>
The preset temperatures of the electric tea kettle are 212-200-190-185-175°F, suitable for black tea, green tea, white tea, coffee, etc. Various temperature presets of the electric tea kettle to meet different needs. < br><br>
4. Wide Mouth & Easy to Clean<br>
Easily reach the inside of the electric tea kettle through its opening to wipe down or wash the glass with a rag or sponge.<br><br>
5. 100% BPA-free Material & Posco Stainless Steel<br>
The kettle and tea infuser is made of advanced food-grade stainless steel which is more durable and rust-less than normal 304 stainless steel. And the electric kettle is made with Triton BPA-free material. No silicon around the temp sensor. All lining and joint parts of this tea kettle are made of 100% Food Grade materials.<br><br>
6. Mute Function & NTC Accurate Temp Control<br>
Created less noise feature which is less than 50 dB. Working with the accurate NTC temp sensor, the tea kettle will automatically shut off when reaching the desired temperature. The added "Mute" function also offers the possibility to mute all buttons.<br><br>
One-Touch Tea Maker *1<br>
User Manual *1<br><br>
<p><strong>Important Safety Information</strong></p>
- Do not touch the base or the glass parts of the electric kettle while the electric kettle is operating or immediately after operation.<br>
- Do not fill the electric kettle above the "MAX" line.<br>
- Always handle with care when there is hot water inside the electric kettle. Failure to do so may result in burns or scalding.<br>
- Closely supervise children near the kettle. Do not allow children to use or play with this electric tea kettle.<br>
- Do not use the electric kettle if it is malfunctioning, if it is broken or chipped, or if the power cord or plug is damaged in any way. Stop using the electric kettle.<br>
There are no package contents yet.
There are no specifications yet.
There are no notes yet.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.