Cervical Pillow Memory Foam Orthopedic Pillow for Neck Pain Relief Ergonomic Pillow for Back Sleepers Side Sleepers and Stomach Sleepers
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- 【Perfect Care for the Cervical Vertebra】neck support pillow is very suitable for the elders, officers, students, IT, and those who suffer from sleep disorders. If you have chronic cervical spondylosis, the delicate contour neck pillow will be the optimum choice for providing a comfortable sleep and relieving neck pain of the cervical vertebra
- 【Away From Shoulder and Neck Pain】cervical pillow measures 23.6* 11.8* 4.3 inch.Two sides of the neck pillow are designed with different heights to fully cater for personal sleeping habits.the cervical pillow can provides you different comfortable sleeping positions,no matter you're a back sleeper, side sleeper or a stomach sleeper.
- 【Ergonomic Design】butterfly-shaped memory foam pillow designed with cervical contour to keep the natural curve of the neck and support your neck properly; The central region of the neck pillow helps to cradle the head for optimal support; The wedge extension of the cervical pillow helps to support the thoracic spine; The special armrests of ergonomic pillow allow you to relax your hands during sleep.
- 【High-Density Memory Foam】orthopedic pillow is made of high quality memory foam with moderate hardness to ensure a comfortable support while sleeping, minimizing the neck pain and shoulder stiffness.The neck support pillow with slow rebound feature evenly distributes pressure to support your head and neck. The memory foam pillow is anti-deform and keeps in shape for long-term, powerful cervical support.
- 【Zippered Pillow Case】neck pillow equipped with a detachable pillowcase made of spandex and polyester, features gray color resistant to dirt and offers skin-friendly touch, free of allergies and irritation,makes it efficient to guard against stains and extend the life of the cervical pillow, ensuring softness and hygiene.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.